The Honours Minor BA program described may be combined with any approved Honours BA program that offers a major/minor option in the Faculties of Environmental Studies, Health, Liberal Arts and Professional Studies, or Science, the School of the Arts, Media, Performance and Design, or the Lassonde School of Engineering. For further details on requirements, refer to the listings for specific Honours programs that may be pursued jointly with other Faculties. Refer to Programs of Study.
Note: in a major/minor program, a course may count only once toward major credit or minor credit.
Minor credits: 33 credits including:
(i) 21 credits consisting of:
- AP/ITEC 1000 3.00 Introduction to Information Technologies;
- AP/ITEC 1010 3.00 Information and Organizations;
- AP/ITEC 1620 3.00 Object-based Programming;
- AP/ITEC 2600 3.00 Introduction to Analytical Programming;
- AP/ITEC 3010 3.00 Systems Analysis and Design;
- AP/ITEC 3210 3.00 Applied Data Communications and Networks;
- AP/ITEC 3220 3.00 Using and Designing Database Systems;
(ii) 12 credits chosen from other ITEC courses.
Or any course from any of the existing BA ITEC streams.
Credits outside the minor: SC/MATH 2565 3.00 (Introduction to Applied Statistics) or equivalent.